Jumpstart Cohort 3 applications are now OPEN >> Learn more
As the robotics industry continues to grow in Massachusetts and around the world, it is increasingly necessary to prepare the next generation for their future careers. Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) disciplines are in high demand for the growing robotics ecosystem.
MassRobotics STEM Mission
MassRobotics STEM mission is to inspire the next generation of innovators and create programs and classrooms to prepare students for the world of technology that we live in. Our STEM education goal is to facilitate relationships between the robotics community and the next generation of innovators.
Our objectives include:
- Bridging the gap between the robotics industry and education
- Creating pipelines to STEM careers
- Bringing robotics education to underserved communities
- Being a resource for schools and community organizations
- The MassRobotics Jumpstart Fellowship provides training and access for young women to enter engineering and other technical fields. Our goal is to prepare the fellows for the next stage of their career whether that be college, work, tech-related or not.
Summer Drone Academy
- This summer program is designed alongside Stephanie Tellex, Amazon Robotics and Duckietown to teach students the basics of robotics through creating their own quadcopter drone.
Educational Visits and Workshops
EF Tours is one of our STEM Champions and over the past three years we have worked together to bring interactive workshops and robotic experiences to students across the United States
STEM in the News
Send a message to MassRobotics STEM team:
"*" indicates required fields
12 Channel Street, Boston, MA 02210
© 2022 MassRobotics
Subscribe to the MassRobotics Newsletter
Learn about our residents and partners, participate in our events and challenges, and receive robotics and AI industry news.