AWS Robotics Startup Accelerator delivered
The AWS Robotics Startup Accelerator delivered by MassRobotics is a four-week technical, business and mentorship accelerator opportunity open to robotics startups from around the globe. The program will provide resources to a select cohort of startups seeking to use AWS to help them solve their robotics development, deployment and management challenges.
The program registration opens on June 24 and closes on August 1, 2022. The Accelerator program will take place virtually in Q3 2022.
MassRobotics will lend its expertise in venture capital and startup-scaling to help AWS drive a select cohort of robotics startups through an intensive, advanced curriculum specially designed to accelerate their growth using the AWS Robotics services and solutions.
Eligibility and selection criteria:
This opportunity is geared toward robotics hardware and software startups seeking to use AWS to help solve the biggest challenges in robotics. Participation is open to privately held startups in early stage (less than $10 million in revenue and less than $100 million raised) with robotics technology or solution areas. Startups do not need to currently be using AWS to apply. Prior participation in another accelerator program is not required.
A MassRobotics and AWS selection committee evaluates startups on several factors, including but not limited to:
- Opportunity: One that is unique and of substantial size
- Path to deployment: Already deployed or expected customer rollout of products within 12 months of program completion
- Business plan: Should be clearly scalable and market focus
- Company size: Six or more employees
- Business age: In businesses for one year or longer
Selected startups will receive:
- Specialized training in AWS Robotics and workflows
- Mentoring from robotics domain experts and technical subject matter experts
- Opportunity for co-marketing with AWS via blogs and case studies upon completion of proof-of-concept
- Business development and investment guidance from MassRobotics
- Networking opportunities with other participating startups
- Introductions to the AWS Partner Network
Following the four-week program, startups may benefit from continued engagement and collaboration with AWS and MassRobotics experts and mentors. AWS Robotics will provide a platform for customers to showcase their success stories in marketing materials and there will be potential opportunities for accelerator participants to showcase their customer stories through AWS marketing channels.
Are you interested in applying or have questions? Watch our webinar here.
MassRobotics’ Executive Director Tom Ryden announces the 2022 AWS Challenge and addresses how the AWS Robotics Startup Acceleration Program powered by MassRobotics helps robotics startups move at the pace of innovation and get products to market quickly.
12 Channel Street, Boston, MA 02210
© 2022 MassRobotics
Subscribe to the MassRobotics Newsletter
Learn about our residents and partners, participate in our events and challenges, and receive robotics and AI industry news.