FEB 9TH 12:00 AM – 1:00 PM Leading Robotics and Design Processes and Tools
Robotics & Design Series with Onshape
We’re co-hosting a Robotics & Design monthly series with OnShape. Join us to hear from design experts, robotics leaders and academia to learn all aspects of designing a robot and robotic platforms including what to consider for components and sensors to materials to consider.
Leading Robotics and Design Processes and Tools
Date & Time | Thursday, Feb 9 : 12pm – 1pm
Location | MassRobotics
- Jon Hirschtick, Chief Evangelist at PTC
- Helen Greiner, CEO of Tertill Corporation
- Michael LaFleche (Moderator)
Robotics and Design Predictions 2023
An exciting fireside chat about the future of robotics with David A. Mindell, PhD, Professor of the History of Engineering and Manufacturing at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and John McEleney, entrepreneur and industry luminary with over 30 years of experience in mechanical design and software! The discussion will be moderated by Michael LaFleche, Director of Technical Content at Onshape and a fixture in the 3D CAD community.
- During this fireside chat, you will hear insight on:
- Present and future robotics trends
- 2023 design predictions in robotics
- The economy’s effects on industrial automation trends
- This free event will include a 20 minute Q&A, and is open to all robotics developers, startups, hardware companies, business owners and entrepreneurs alike.
12 Channel Street, Boston, MA 02210
© 2023 MassRobotics
Subscribe to the MassRobotics Newsletter
Learn about our residents and partners, participate in our events and challenges, and receive robotics and AI industry news.