MELSEC iQ-F Challenge Program
This program is designed to empower and propel our startups to the forefront of IoT application innovation using state-of-the-art PLC/ENET modules.
- Free Access to Cutting-Edge Hardware: Participants will receive Mitsubishi Electric PLC/ENET modules at no cost, enabling the exploration of new horizons in IoT applications.
- Opportunity for Proof of Concept (POC): Standout proposals have the potential to be developed into a POC project with MEAU/NADC’s support, offering a pathway to real-world implementation and commercial success.
- Expert Support and Guidance: Throughout the challenge, Mitsubishi Electric will provide expert insights and resources to assist you in maximizing the capabilities of the PLC/ENET modules.
Important timeline (2023 – 2024):
- Application Period: November 17 – December 1, 2023
- Product Preparation: MEAU prepare MELSEC iQ-F and ENET module for applicants before the end of December 2023.
- Product Trial and Feedback Submission: Conduct your product trial using the MELSEC iQ-F and share your feedback by the end of March 2024.
How to Apply:
- Attend a brief meeting to discuss your project and sign a contract.
- Receive the MELSEC iQ-F module to kickstart your project.
- Conduct your product trial and develop your prototype.
- Provide your valuable feedback to help shape future offerings.
Getting Started: Interested startups are encouraged to contact Mr. Keita Kubo (Keita.Kubo@meau.com) and Dr. William Nguyen (William.Nguyen@meau.com) at Mitsubishi Electric Automation Inc., for further details and to begin the application process.
12 Channel Street, Boston, MA 02210
© 2023 MassRobotics
Subscribe to the MassRobotics Newsletter
Learn about our residents and partners, participate in our events and challenges, and receive robotics and AI industry news.