AMD Pervasive AI Developer Contest: Robotics AI with AMD KRIA™ KR260 Robotics Starter Kit
This Challenge, presented in collaboration with MassRobotics, invites developers to create unique AI vision-guided robotics applications using camera inputs and control output with ROS and AI targeting the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit and Vitis™ AI software or PYNQ™.
This Challenge Offers:
- Advanced Technology: Utilize the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit, a development platform designed for robotics and factory automation applications. This platform, based on the Kria SOM, is accessible for developers without FPGA expertise, promoting innovation in hardware-accelerated applications for robotics and machine vision.
- Robust Support: Benefit from native ROS 2 and Ubuntu support, and increase productivity with the Kria Robotics Stack (KRS). The kit’s pre-built interfaces and accelerated applications make the KR260 an ideal platform for rapid robotics innovation.
- Creative Freedom: We encourage participants to create unique AI vision-guided robotics applications using camera inputs and control output with ROS and AI, targeting the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit and Vitis™ AI software or PYNQ™.
Important timeline (2023 – 2024):
- AMD Support: If you qualify, you will receive a free KR260 Robotics Starter Kit and Vitis™ AI software or PYNQ™.
- MassRobotics Expertise: Gain insights from MassRobotics’ key personnel featured as judges, offering valuable guidance and feedback.
- Community Engagement: Connect with AMD technical experts, and fellow developers, and gain practical experience in a collaborative environment.
- Human Assist AI-enabled robotics
- Innovative mobility and human-machine interfacing experiences
- Highly optimized embedded AI model architectures (image, voice)
- Use the Kria KR260 Robotics Starter Kit
- Use Vitis AI or PYNQ
Join the Challenge:
Participate in a collaborative effort between AMD and MassRobotics to develop hardware-accelerated applications for robotics, machine vision, and industrial communication & control.
12 Channel Street, Boston, MA 02210
© 2024 MassRobotics
Subscribe to the MassRobotics Newsletter
Learn about our residents and partners, participate in our events and challenges, and receive robotics and AI industry news.