- This event has passed.
Robotics in Manufacturing
February 2 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Robotics is Manufacturing Signature Series, Sponsored by the Consulate General of Canada
Learn about manufacturing challenges and successes in adopting robotics and what the governments in the US and Canada are doing to help. The purpose of this event is to discuss some of the challenges that today’s manufacturers face in North America, raise the awareness of some of the latest robotic enabling technologies that are available and most importantly encourage an exchange of ideas to help drive solutions. We will be hearing from industry veterans, manufacturing experts, government and startups from the US and Canada.
Panel: Government Initiatives in Manufacturing
Trends in government manufacturing investments
- ARM Institute – Jay Douglass
- MA Center for Advanced Manufacturing – Christine Nolan
- NGen – Jayson Myers
Lightning round: Hear pitches from manufacturing robotics enabling technology companies
- 3PM: Welcome by MassRobotics
- 3:10 – 3:25: Keynote: MassRobotics partner on why they are looking to robotics to solve challenges in their warehouse.
- 3:25 – 4:50: Panel Discussion: Government Initiatives in Manufacturing Moderate by MassRobotics, participants: NGen, ARM Institute, World Economic, MA CAM
- 4:50 – 5:30: Presentations by our partner Nano Dimension and resident startups: Ubiros, Flexxbotics, Scalable Robotics and Ascend Robotics.
- 5:30 – 7pm: Networking reception
12 Channel Street, Boston, MA 02210
© 2023 MassRobotics
Subscribe to the MassRobotics Newsletter
Learn about our residents and partners, participate in our events and challenges, and receive robotics and AI industry news.