Join MassRobotics, an innovation hub for robotics and connected devices.
Our community includes entrepreneurs, roboticists, AI
experts, computer vision pros, data scientists, academics
and inventors dedicated to solving challenges big and
small. Our team is helping build the future by bringing
robotics to life.
The MassRobotics innovation center is a shared workspace and welcomes new robotics and AI startups to join us, grow and bring world-class technologies to the market.
MassRobotics is home to dozens of individual companies
bringing solutions to warehousing, manufacturing, agriculture, underwater, drones, medical and consumer, DoD-centric, first responder projects and more. Our residents come from around the world, advancing their technologies and sharing our collaborative workspace with likeminded startups.
Beyond our unique, custom-built physical space in Boston, access to resources include local, national and international thought leaders, academics, government officials and industry experts via our partner relationships. Connect with domain experts across all aspects of robotics and IoT systems, and meet with vetted experts to navigate legal, communications, business development and human resource challenges.
Space & cost
Our residents operate on flexible monthly agreements that enable them to grow without being locked into a long-term contract. Residents can start with a single desk in our shared space and expand to private offices and labs as they develop.
- Open Seat ($)
- Dedicated Lab Bench ($$)
- Private Lab ($$$)
- Private Office ($$$$)
We offer residents an amazing array of resources to help them start, grow and succeed.
- Shared lab equipment (3D printers, scopes, soldering stations, CNC, laser cutter and more)
- Shared robotic resources (multiple robotic arms, conveyors, AMRs, sensors and humanoids), complimentary software licenses from MathWorks, SolidWorks, Autodesk, Altium, AWS and Google Cloud (depending on company size)
- Microsoft for startups
- Invitation to all MassRobotics events including workshops, webinars and industry-focused seminars
- Discounts and complimentary tickets to partner events (RoboBusiness, A3, AUVSI, AI World, etc.)
- Meetings with investors, partners, corporate and foreign delegations
- Opportunity to collaborate with Fortune 500 executives and industry partners
- Fundraising help through our investor events and venture capital introductions
- Business development and mentor support
- Participation in MassRobotics partner-funded innovation challenges
- Talent recruitment assistance
- Printers, Wi-Fi, security, freight elevator, mailbox/Boston address
- Modern kitchen with coffee, drinks and snacks
- Conference rooms and event space
- Company logo, description and link on our web site
- Company news shared through our social media outlets and a newsletter that reaches our global community
By the numbers
- 65+ resident companies focused on robotics, AI and IoT technology
- 150+ entrepreneurs, inventors and engineers
- 20+ shared robot platforms from industrial arms to autonomous mobile platforms
- $1M+ on-site prototyping and product realization resources
- $50K+ of software provided to each resident
- 40+ corporate partners
- 45k sq. ft. prototyping and programming space
12 Channel Street, Boston, MA 02210
© 2022 MassRobotics
Subscribe to the MassRobotics Newsletter
Learn about our residents and partners, participate in our events and challenges, and receive robotics and AI industry news.