In partnership with the Massachusetts Clean Energy Council, MassRobotics is bringing robotics startups to the clean energy innovation ecosystem.
Interested in becoming a clean robotics resident of MassRobotics?
We’re looking for robotics and AI startups focused on developing technologies to implement within energy usage sectors including:
- Energy efficiency
- Demand response
- Energy conservation
- Sun, wind, water, biomass, wood, fuel cells
- Renewable, non-depletable, recyclable fuels
Approved clean robotics technology startups will have free access to private bench/lab space as a resident at MassRobotics for one year. In addition, startups will have access to all benefits of residency including:
- Introductions to MassRobotics’ partners, investors, suppliers and distribution channels.
- Demo opportunities to the venture capital field.
- Free software from Autodesk, Solidworks, Mathworks, Amazon Web Services and Google.
- Use of tools and lab equipment including soldering stations, scopes, 3D printers, laser cutter, robotic platforms and industrial arms.
- Access to stocked kitchen, conference rooms and shared space.