AWS Robotics Startup Accelerator delivered
The AWS Robotics Startup Accelerator delivered by MassRobotics is a four-week technical, business and mentorship accelerator opportunity open to robotics startups from around the globe. The program will provide resources to a select cohort of startups seeking to use AWS to help them solve their robotics development, deployment and management challenges.
The program registration opens on November 29, 2021 and closes on January 28, 2022.
The Accelerator program will take place virtually in Q1 2022.
MassRobotics will lend its expertise in venture capital and startup-scaling to help AWS drive a select cohort of robotics startups through an intensive, advanced curriculum specially designed to accelerate their growth using the AWS Robotics services and solutions.
Eligibility and selection criteria: This opportunity is geared toward robotics hardware and software startups seeking to use AWS to help solve the biggest challenges in robotics. Participation is open to privately held startups in early stage (less than $10 million in revenue and less than $100 million raised) with robotics technology or solution areas. Startups do not need to currently be using AWS to apply. Prior participation in another accelerator program is not required.
A MassRobotics and AWS selection committee will evaluate startups on several factors, including but not limited to:
- Opportunity unique and of substantial size
- Path to deployment: Already deployed or expected customer rollout of products in 12 months from program completion
- Clear scalable business plan and market focus
- Startups with greater than six employees
- Businesses older than one year
Selected startups will receive:
- Specialized training in AWS Robotics and workflows
- Up to $10,000 in promotional credits for use of AWS IoT, robotics and ML services
- Mentoring from robotics domain experts and technical subject matter experts
- Opportunity for co-marketing with AWS via blogs and case studies upon completion of proof-of-concept
- Business development and investment guidance from MassRobotics
- Networking opportunities with other participating startups
- Introductions to the AWS Partner Network
Following the four-week program, startups may benefit from continued engagement and collaboration with AWS and MassRobotics experts and mentors. AWS Robotics will provide a platform for customers to showcase their success stories in marketing materials and there will be potential opportunities for accelerator participants to showcase their customer stories through AWS marketing channels.
Are you interested in applying or have questions? Watch our informational webinar below. Send an email directly to AWS at email@example.com with the following information: Name and Title, Company Website, Years in Business, Funding and a link to your pitch deck.
- Question 1: Describe your vision, founding team, and the opportunity you are addressing? (200 words)
- Question 2: What are the reasons you want to join the Accelerator? (100 words)
- Question 3: How do you plan to use AWS in your product or business? (100 words)